Because of an extremely high success rate and their amazing functionality, dental implants have quickly become the most popular tooth replacement option for patients with missing or damaged teeth. But how do these patients find the right provider for their individual needs and budget? Here at The Foleck Center, we believe that our patients should educate themselves so they know what they are looking for and how to find the right dental implants provider. Here is some important information about how to chose your provider and what you should do before you decide to use their services.
Getting dental implants is a major decision. However, there are certain things you can do to prepare yourself to have the best chance for success after your procedure. Some of these things are: brushing and flossing every day, drinking plenty of water, eating properly, avoiding sugar, quitting smoking, avoiding alcohol, and seeing your dentist every six months.
Once you have decided that dental implants are the best choice for your smile, you will need to chose an appropriate provider. The Foleck Center recommends patients ask the following types of questions to help determine if your potential provider is the right one for your needs:
1) How long have you been practicing and how many years have you been placing dental implants?
2) Do you have any special training in placing dental implants? Are you licensed and/or certified in dental implant placement?
3) What kinds of products and equipment do you use? Are you using the latest technology available? How do you ensure that your materials are the highest quality?
4) What is your dental implant success rate? Are there pictures of former patients you can share?
5) Will any parts of my procedure be parceled out to another provider?
6) Has anyone at your practice had any disciplinary action?
7) Will I need supplementary procedures before my dental implant procedure?
8) Will I be provided with a written estimate after my consultation? Will my consultation be complementary? Is there an obligation to purchase products or services after my initial consultation?
At The Foleck Center, we are proud to offer our Norfolk and Hampton, VA patients the best services and great payment options dental implants. With all of these wonderful qualities afforded by dental implants, patients can once again smile with increased confidence and enjoy restored tooth function. Contact us today for your consultation and get started on the stunning smile you have always dreamed about.
201 College Pl. #111
Norfolk, VA 23510
Monday: 8AM – 6PM
Tuesday: 8AM – 5PM
Wednesday: 8AM – 7PM
Thursday: 7:30AM – 6:30PM
Friday: 8AM – 5PM
Saturday: 9AM – 1PM